07 March 2009

Each Day A New Beginning

“Every day is a new beginning.
Treat it that way.
Stay away from what might have been,
and look at what can be.”
~ Marsha Petrie Sue

I am looking toward what can be.

Back in October 2008 I found the blogs WatchMeCreate and BeadNerd, both hosted by Lori Greenberg. I commented on a blog post that she had about setting goals. You might recall that I wrote about it here.

Well, yesterday was my very first post on the WatchMeCreate blog. I invite you to read my post about new beginnings, and then stay to read on about the creative processes of some wonderful artists.

I would love to have your own comments about how you go about your own creative process, whether it is jewelry, scrapbooking, cooking, parenting or any other of the many creative experiences we have each day. Do tell!

“Small opportunities are often
the beginning of great enterprises.”
~ Demosthenes

Check It Out::http://watchmecreate.com/

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin